BULGARIAN IMMIGRANT

This is the right place for anyone who is feeling related with the life and destiny of Bulgarian emigrants. It is not so important if you are an emigrant, if you just arrived back in Bulgaria, after spending years abroad, or you just thinking about emigration. We intend to create a room for different opinions, ideas, proposals, and discussions over any problem, real or imaginable that Bulgarian could face as an emigrant. Post frequently and support this idea. Welcome!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

WHAT'S THE REASON FOR THIS BLOG?

FINALLY!

After a couple of days of unequal battle with Blogger’s software, everything seems acceptable for me and… I could post my first message.

Evidently, the main question should be “Why I created this blog? Why it is necessary to discuss the problems of the Bulgarian emigrants and the people in Bulgaria who intend to take this way?

Simple! Because I already pass it and I would like to help the others. So, I have the filling “I already saw the movie”. I would make my best to help them to avoid the myriad of errors that I have done. I know how difficult is to take the decision to quit your native place and to go abroad. But a lot more difficult it is to stay connected with your homeland when you are far away.

So, the second reasonable question here should be:

“Why you try to write about this in English? Why you do not stay with your native Bulgarian audience only”?

The answer again is very simple. Because the problems related with the emigration are over the national boundaries and language limitations. Because I count to provoke a discussion here which should be beneficiary for everyone involved with this problematic. I intend to serve as a bridge between the Bulgarian equivalent of this site, БЪЛГАРСКИ ЕМИГРАНТ, which could be find here: http://bylgari.blogspot.com/

So, lets Got help us to accomplish our goal!

And… WELCOME again among us!

Zack

Note:
To be able to read Bulgarian texts with Cyrillic alphabet you should have some Cyrillic fonts installed on your machine and set the character encoding for your browser to Cyrillic (Windows-1251)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home